For Sale – UV A4 Printer (BRAND NEW)

Hi there,

I inherited a Glowforge Pro and UV A4 Printer from my father who was planning on taking this kind of business on as a hobby and unfortunately didn’t work out. I am posting this here because I am hoping to catch the eye of someone who is interested in specialized printers. I have already sold my Glowforge Pro to one of the users on this forum and am still looking to sell the UV A4 printer.

From what I understand, it can print on I-phones/Cases, pens, stone, metal, mugs and Tshirts, etc and would be good for someone starting out who wants to take on this kind of thing.

The printer is brand new and has never even been turned on. It have all of the starter ink/parts it came with and will be sold as an entire kit.

I am asking $800 and buyer pays shipping (if needed). I am located in Ann Arbor, MI.

Info Links:

https://www.amazon.ca/Flatbed-Printer-Automatic-Digital-Printing/dp/B0869BRKP6

https://www.alibaba.com/pla/Good-Price-6-Color-A4-UV_62229165980.html?mark=google_shopping&biz=pla&pcy=US&searchText=inkjet+printers&product_id=62229165980&src=sem_ggl&from=sem_ggl&cmpgn=15235534971&adgrp=134974726292&fditm=&tgt=pla-298190246337&locintrst=&locphyscl=9030790&mtchtyp=&ntwrk=u&device=c&dvcmdl=&creative=561124579826&plcmnt=&plcmntcat=&p1=&p2=&aceid=&position=&localKeyword=&pla_prdid=62229165980&pla_country=US&pla_lang=en&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4Mqvnd6F9wIVqw2tBh1hOQYWEAQYAyABEgJ15_D_BwE

Please message me if interested.

Thanks!

7 Likes

I messaged you! I think, anyway! (I’m on my phone.)

Hi there!

Hi!

Any idea shipping cost?

I have no idea. I would have to find a box to secure it. This thing is pretty heavy.

Where are you located?

North Carolina. 28215

I was gauging interest so I can start by getting a box and getting weight, dimensions and let you know what the estimated shipping cost would be?

Okay!

(cough)

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh…I want it, but I’ll have to sit this one out. Good luck with the sale! If I could get my dad to drive and pick it up, I’d jump on it, but he doesn’t have the time or car big enough to handle it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

AV Printer still for Sale…

Printer is boxed up and ready for shipping. Its 20x20x20, so rather small.

how much does that sucker weigh?

Jonathan

Ah, That’s smaller than what I need. The one I’m looking at is larger. Thank you though.

Printer weighs about 80 lbs.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Lowering the price to $800. Please message me if interested.

DUDE you’re Tempting me!

-J

It’s a tempting offer. Too bad I’m in CT :frowning: I’d grab it in a NY Minute to give me a reason to chase down another rabbit hole. :slight_smile:

OMG! I want this thing, if you were only closer, I would be driving your way cash in hand.

I would love to have access to a UV printer!

Someone pick this up.

I asked my husband (joking, mostly), “Would you like to buy a UV Printer?”

He said, “What does it do?” I told him. He said, “Okay, let’s buy it.”

So, if it’s still available, we’ll take it. DM me and we can work out the details.

2 Likes

Printer sold.

Thanks everyone!

1 Like