Ford Maverick badge

So i got a ford Maverick which is a small hybrid pick up truck. So ford has the F-150 King Ranch edition on there bigger trucks which is basically top of the line. And of course everyone knows what a F-150 truck is. I went to tap plastics and got some weld on only to find out that the glass finish will not glue onto regular acrylic. So now im considering making it with different color acrylic. Hope you guys like it.

so I decided to have some fun with this and make fun of my truck a little bit.

33 Likes

Looks great

1 Like

Very nice!
Perhaps “Prince Ranch”? Or perhaps “Duke Ranch” or if in the desert “Baron Ranch”

3 Likes

Nice. My brother intends on getting one, as soon as the dealers here have them available. I’ll have to make him one of these.

1 Like

That sounds like an internal mounting component

I love my king ranch! I like your work and sense of humor. How did you get lucky enough to get one of the mavericks? I heard they are like rare minerals…rare.

1 Like

Very cool!

I had to drive 3 hours to find one lmao

1 Like

I bought my last vehicle from a dealer in Muncie, IN. (I live in Atlanta)…

Bought a ticket 4hrs before I flew up, they picked me up at the airport, and I drove it home ~8hrs thru the night. It was “broken in” and I took it to the drag strip that weekend. :rofl:

3 Likes

I always wanted a corvette and would look at used older ones. Back in 2016, my wife was working a lot in Atlanta. She was reading the Washington post. Saw an affordable a dealership in the Lancaster, PA area. She must have been out of her mind, because she sent it to me in tucson. Long story short, I got a brand new 2016 corvette stingray 3LT for $57k. Sticker price was $75k. Had it trucked to me for $1500. And of course the week it moved was a snow storm all along the Atlantic seaboard. Couldn’t even tell it was yellow, it was so dirty when it got here. The 2 years later traded it for my king ranch.

2 Likes

I did see a Ferarri back in 1970 for $2k that was 1956 but pretty pristine. However, realized that the least repair would probably cost at least that much, much less any dent. But it was a Ferarri at a price I could stretch to afford.

1 Like