Forge me already!

Happy New Year everyone!!! Changed the post because the first was frustrated and bitter. So in hope for a happy productive year. Everyone have a blast this solar cycle and give up meat. Looking forward to seeing everyones projects in 2018!

2 Likes

I feel your pain. And feel the same way. I did however get my golden ticket on New Years Day, I know the wait sucks and the delays just keep coming but we are all down to the short strokes now and we did save a butt ton of money and got some pretty significant freebees, so hang tough. Your golden ticket can’t be that far off now.

2 Likes

I hear you! I got pushed back again, too! Was March 18, Then April 18, Then April 17, now into May. I know, UG! Hang in there!

1 Like

Congrats! I got my email yesterday too. What date is showing on your account page right now? Mine changed to January 8 a few hours after I replied to the email. Got me worried for a second that I screwed up in trying to accept my Glowforge, since others had the date disappear once their email was sent. I’m guessing it takes a day or two for that to happen. Most people who mentioned the date disappearing didn’t realize the email had already been sent to them, so I assume they weren’t checking the dates daily. Glowforge should send an email to let us know that our response to the shipping email was received. I guess getting access to the store means it went through, but it would be reassuring to get confirmation from someone at Glowforge.

5 Likes

My final date before the ticket was Jan 4, but since I got the ticket and replied it has changed to Jan 1.