Forget the Easter Bunny! We got Dinosaurs!

Those are really cute I need them :rofl::pray:t2:

1 Like

So cute!!

1 Like

Are you sharing the file at all? If so I’m interested

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.
You have made a very common, forgivable error. It is against forum rules to ask for files.
https://community.glowforge.com/faq

I think I remember those from school. Let’s see, the purple one is the Huevosaurus, right? And the green on is obviously the famed Tricereggsontops.

Plan on doing any others? I bet the Noggasaurus would be popular at Christmas time. The Tyranasaurus Roe is popular year-round. Not to mention Omlettadon, the Godfather of the coop, and my personal favorite Ovumopteryx which looked pretty much like an egg with wings.

At least that’s how I remember it from my school daze so many years ago. It’s entirely possible I got some of it scrambled in the years since.

7 Likes

Oh, this is amazing - I need to make them! My little would LOVE this. (me too!!)

1 Like

these are great!

1 Like

I am making more. I have these two done:

And I have a duck, a bunny, a moose and a bear in the works.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your interest in my designs for the egg holders. I love that people are enjoying what I create. I wish I could post as my business here, but I don’t think that’s allowed.

1 Like

If you click on the original poster’s name, there is a link to their store.

1 Like

My Nephews would love these! How clever you are!

1 Like

I don’t have kids at home anymore but they would have adored those. They are really cute and perfect for a kid’s Easter basket.

1 Like

Oh, the penguin is my fave so far! Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

Yes, penguin is great. although I can’t think of penguins anymore without hearing the voice of Werner Herzog talking about psychotic penguins in the Antarctic. But I digress.

4 Likes

Great work

1 Like