Forgot to cut a piece, then sold my Glowforge!

Hi!

I sold my Glowforge a few weeks back, but first made my niece another memory box for her newest child.

But… I made a silly mistake and forgot to cut the bottom wood piece! I was using some scrap pieces, and had to split up the cuts, and missed it :frowning:

I’m wondering - do any of you have the Keepsake Memory box unlocked from the catalog, and be willing to cut me a bottom piece? I had cut the rest out of maple plywood, but any wood would suffice!

I’ll happily reimburse for any materials, shipping, etc, and gladly pay any commission fee you think fair!

2 Likes

If I have the file — I will cut it for you.

The only payment I will accept is a King Cone ice-cream if you ever visit Knoxville, Tennessee.

Let me go check to see if I have the file

4 Likes

I went ahead and purchased the file. Will 1/8 birch be ok? Do you want the bottom piece to be in leather? I have LOTS of leather.

7 Likes

You are amazing! 1/8 Birch would be perfect. And I’d love to reimburse you for the file & print, not a problem at all!

1 Like

ONLY two options for reimbursement.

1. King Cone ice-cream when you visit Knoxville

2. 2021 Convertible Red Corvette V8 — black interior, premium sound system, and custom made interior mats that read “Venezuelan Babe” for driver’s side— passenger side will read “Husband’s Seat”

Option 2 would be so much easier. Order online have it delivered to my home.

12 Likes

Haha! I do like the new 'vettes. If I was a rich man, I’d buy us a matching pair. Maybe in a few more lifetimes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you talking the new mid-engine Vette? I’d settle for a 2021 C-7 vette. I miss my 2016…:sleepy:

@sethrowe Your order is not complete. I will PM you— I need your address.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. I had a good laugh reading this. Made my night.

3 Likes

Just replied. Thank you again so much!

1 Like

You’re a sweetie for helping out with this!

3 Likes

Thank you My Sweet for the kind words!!

Your absolutely beautiful smile makes me so happy!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.