Founders Ruler File?

I was wondering if there is a copy of the ruler lying around? I’d like to tweak it for my first cut when I get my GF (TOMORROW!!).

14 Likes

Glowforge owns the copyright on that file so it can’t be distributed without their permission. They haven’t given anyone permission to do so as far as I know. So you can only access it via the GFUI.

5 Likes

Congratulations! (It should be on your dashboard when you get signed in for the first time.) :grinning:

6 Likes

But you can tweak it a bit - I added my new Pro’s name by writing it on the masking and then doing an artwork trace and engraving the name :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Haha, fair enough. I have plenty of rulers, but do need a square. I’ll just design my own. :slight_smile: Easy peasy.

3 Likes

@marmak3261 designed a couple of squares that he posted - save yourself a bit of trouble & do a search. Then you can download and tweak at will :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I don’t see mines…dose that mean I’m not a founder?

1 Like

Just noticed mine is not showing now as well. I went to look for the little necklace circle that I have cut numerous times, and it is missing as well.

Probably just a glitch…I am sure they will come back.

Good measure gone too :thinking:

2 Likes

Awesome to see you getting your GF!

2 Likes

:squeeee: for getting your :glowforge: tomorrow!!!
“Mumford gets a new bed” was the first thing you are doing wasn’t it?? :hedgie: :bed: :grin:

2 Likes

Both of mine are still there.

This may help and may not.
Look at the bottom of the home screen and see if you have the Show More button, mine were gone one day, hit the magic Show More and they were back.

2 Likes

I do not have a show more button anymore. My last row is the arrow stuff

Hey @dan, can ya reset my catalog pleeeeease :wink:

I don’t believe they were ever in the catalog. They were the default designs included in the uploaded designs section under “Home”. Try the show more button there.

2 Likes

Correct. They’re not on catalog.glowforge.com, only on app.glowforge.com. (So don’t delete them!)

2 Likes

Hooray! So exciting!

3 Likes

I’d also say be careful when editing these with the new autosave settings as, unlike the catalog items, I don’t see an easy/supported way to restore these under the “…” menu.

1 Like

That sounds like a pretty serious problem. I’d post it as a separate bug under P&S.

2 Likes