Founders Shop Credit

I haven’t been using my GF as still waiting for proper pass through operation as originally specified.
So I have $280 of store credit that I couldn’t use for a long time due to no international shipping which is now present.
It was back in October that I generated the Gift Card email but it does not indicate if there is an expiry date on it. Is there one?
I also believe as a founder there was a store discount but I see no indication of this now. Has the time limit passed?

Someone will correct me if I’m wrong, but the credit has no expiration, and I can’t say for certain how long the founders discount should last for you, but it should be applied while checking out, right before you pay for the items. I’m certain I’ve seen that the discount was extended for international customers, as you didn’t have access to your machine until much later than the rest of us. Ah, found it:

I did a quick forum search and found this: Where does the founder's discount for international customers show up?

If you aren’t in one of those two places, support will have to enable the discount on your account if it isn’t already enabled, or there may be a different code you could use.

It has expired (just recently), but as you were unable to utilize it, I would think they would come up with a discount of some type for international owners.

I’m sorry that it wasn’t clear. For our Founders in Canada and the United Kingdom, you can enter the code “Founders Discount” at checkout to receive 10% off your Proofgrade purchase. Regarding the pre-order credit gift card you received, you’ll have the opportunity to make use of it before it expires. I’m going to close this thread - if you have any other questions, go ahead and post a new topic.