Please delete - no longer relivent

I have a feeling support isn’t going to want to work on this when something goes wrong. :rofl:

4 Likes

Deleted

1 Like

Deleted

4 Likes

So did you end up using the original exhaust port, or the new exhaust port in the bottom? (Or both?)

Deleted

Interesting. So the infinity fan over powers the reversed fan (I assume) to keep the negative pressure in the enclosure and make sure smoke only goes out the exhaust?

Deleted

1 Like

It’s funny. I’m so conscious of that black ribbon flexing that I saw your photo of the cover opened up to vertical and it made my heart jump.

You should see me open the cover just enough for my arms and material to slip it in and position it. (And yes, I do have a spare cable. :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

As do I :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Deleted

Are those the holes in the top corners of the cart?

Deleted

1 Like

Deleted

2 Likes

Thanks! That is what I thought. I was just confused by some of the previous pictures. It looked like you were still using the original exhaust. This makes much more sense and I think is a much better design for this setup!

Deleted

1 Like

I’m kind of curious as to why they decided to add an intake fan. I don’t think I’ve used other lasers that have an intake fan like that. I wonder if the overall design necessitates it, and how it would perform without it.

That is AWESOME!!! now if it was a bit deeper. :slight_smile: LOL

1 Like

Deleted

3 Likes

ya kinda like war plans, upon first contact with the enemy.

I built a “Time Machine” for the kid’s Sunday School program. picture 4 full sized doors mounted in a frame. 1 main front door where the time traveler comes out, an another of the doors opens from the back and allows the “traveler” to go in and then POP out. those 4 doors built together in a frame so they would spin. clever me thinks I have a FOG MACHINE. I will set it up to be able to run inside while it is spinning. wouldn’t that look cool?

all good to go. except THEN I find out the fog machine will trip the smoke/fire alarms in the church. so no dice. I nearly cried. it was gonna be sooooo COOL

I had blinking lights pipe etc. I was bummeb.

but when my friend Eddy popped out on it’s debut, Spewing water from his mouth as Jonah the kids went nuts. it was the first summer attendance GREW. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Deleted

5 Likes