Free Design - Stackable Trays for Loose Things! A Must-Have for Messy Tables!

Cooool!

1 Like

Haha YES! Stackable stackable stackable!! Come read all about em!

2 Likes

Thanks…I needed that! (Medium Proofgrade Acrylic and perfect press fit!)

30 Likes

Glad you made some, and nice art work! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Useful and pretty. Thank you.

3 Likes

I adore this!! Thanks a bunch for sharing. I’ll go make some and see how long before I can knock them over lol.

5 Likes

Sweet! Love storage, love stackable, and can’t wait to make some. Thank you very much!

2 Likes

I just used up the scrap on 3 sheets of acrylic…clear and frosted…and got seven of these out of them. Sending two to my brother and keeping five. These are so cute and they snap-fit impeccably. Got rid of the scrap sheets and have a tower of 5 of these. Thank you, again!

6 Likes

That’s great to hear, and glad you like them!

2 Likes

Thank you for your assistance! I just made two and they are perfect.

1 Like

Ok I guess I’m a ding dong… where is the svg file? I see the diagram of them but no place to click… I still very new to all of this… any insight would be great thank u

Right click the file right under the word “enjoy” and save as SVG.

2 Likes

Just hover your cursor over that “diagram” and right click and it should bring up a save window with a name that already has the SVG extension. You can change the name it uses if you like.

2 Likes

Thank you for asking, I didn’t know either. No dumb questions!

3 Likes

Silly me, I have MAC and I need to use the actual mouse instead of the pad on the laptop… to right click… I forget that… Thank you all for helping out with your replies.

1 Like

No problems.

1 Like

Doesn’t clicking with 2 fingers on the trackpad equal a right-click on a Mac?

4 Likes

I have a Mac and I right click all the time from the pad on the laptop.

1 Like

To right click using the trackpad of a Mac you can either click using two fingers or hold the CTRL key as you click.

1 Like

Steve Jobs rolls in his grave each time a user right clicks. That’s not an ideal user experience! :wink:

4 Likes