Free designs/fonts site

One of the many sites I track for fonts/design are fontbundles.net and designbundles.net. If you can tolerate their daily-spamming mailing list, they both offer a download of some giveaways each week.

With Easter coming round the corner, they’ve got some freebie designs that I thought might look nice to laser:

Edit: Forgot to mention - EPS, PNG and JPG images included in many cases

42 Likes

Hey, thanks!

1 Like

Nice! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks for the link. I have a lot of sites like this bookmarks, but these two are new to me.

1 Like

Something else to note about them: they’re a site that almost ALWAYS have a “sale” on. It’s basically their constant state of being. Don’t be too surprised if any of their “limited time offer!” for anything comes up multiple times in the year.

4 Likes

Lol, sounds like Udemy (only 12 hours left…until we reset it for tomorrow :smile: )

6 Likes

Or Harbor Freight’s weekly “Clearance” sales!

5 Likes

I love free. :blush:

Reminder of the rules of the Free Laser Designs section - it’s only for your original designs. Links to other people’s work can go in Project Inspiration.

4 Likes

Ah…just found them and searched to see if it has been mentioned on here… :laughing::smiley:

Just in case someone is interested, this week’s free Design Bundle includes woodland creatures, including this ugly cute little critter:

14 Likes

Ooooooh! (squeeeeeeeee) :smile: :hedgie:

3 Likes

Downloaded that earlier today… :smile: :hedgie:

4 Likes