Free File Friday! It's a thing! LOL

Very generous of you Victor :pray: Somehow I knew when you showed up you were going to be a serious asset to the community.
That bowl is so graceful in its lines, itā€™s a favorite of mine! Design excellence, all due to pondering a concept. :sunglasses: That worked out beautifully.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!! That is quite the endorsement coming from you! I just like to push the limits of what I know and what we all assume this machine can do. I am barely scratching the surface!

3 Likes

What is the difference between the two files?

1 Like

1 is the base and legs, the other is the leaves.

1 Like

I know right? Once you can manipulate the design software the door swings opens so wide you can hardly decide which way to go! :no_mouth:

4 Likes

HAHA! So true! I spend a lot of time looking at a blank Illustrator window screen. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lol Blank canvas syndrome! :smiley: I know it well.
I started a ā€œnotebookā€ on my iPad (in Goodnotes) with design ideas Iā€™ve drawn out.
Itā€™s helped me a lot - now if I canā€™t get an idea going, I can scroll through the pages and get lots of ideas!
Now to just transfer all of the ideas Iā€™ve emailed myself into that notebook, thatā€™s a whole different story! :rofl:

3 Likes

I have a question. Where is my commissioned Westie rocker? I am trying to give you money.

2 Likes

That is a good Idea! I may need to try that!

OMG, I completely forgot, and I wouldnā€™t take your money any! Silly.

1 Like

Another great creation. They just pour out of you. Iā€™m pretty much a desert when it comes to ideasā€¦ long bouts of drought and then the flash floodā€¦ followed of course by another drought :woozy_face: :woozy_face:

Thank you for sharing it with us.

5 Likes

Thank you! And trust me when I tell you there are times when I donā€™t have a single idea. Then when I do, I beat it to death! LOL

3 Likes

Sooo pretty! Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you and you are welcome!

Thank you!! Very kind of you to share!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. You will now be credited with the creation of the ā€œFree File Fridayā€ movement. Maybe a new GF community category.

4 Likes

I just tried this with hardboard and it must be closer to fall than I think. The leaves snap but donā€™t bend. lol. I think Iā€™m going to try steaming them, see if that helps.

Try scoring them more than once. I did 2 or 3 passes.

I did 3 times, Iā€™ll try more. lol

Hardboard is not MDF, which is what this was designed for. Not all materials are suited to this technique.

2 Likes