Free Glowforge Pro

I’m giving away my Glowforge Pro for free. It has an issue and I can’t afford to pay for the repairs that Glowforge quoted me to repair it. The issue is that the laser comes out looking a bit blurry and is no longer strong enough to cut.
So I’m in a situation where I can’t get it fixed, and It would be a shame to just throw the entire thing away. So I’m hoping someone will see the value in getting it for free, knowing that it needs repair.

I’m in the Washington DC area and can be reached at: joemorcos@gmail.com

Welcome to the forum - I see you have been an owner for a long time.

You can sell some of the parts as an alternative to just giving your machine away. The carriage plate, optics, and printhead have value.

Good luck, and consider removing your email from this public forum. Anyone reading this post can send you an email via the forum.

7 Likes

What a generous offer. I’m sure someone will take you up on it.

3 Likes

Hi Joe,
I just sent you an email. If this item is still available, I’ll gladly take it off your hands. I’m based in Portland, Oregon and can pay for shipping and/or any other costs that may arise with shipping.
Thank you so much for this opportunity! I’m on my second Aura now and am having issues similar to the ones I had with my first Aura that had to be returned. I’d love an updated machine so fingers crossed this is still available! Thank you so much again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.