Free Hex coasters

I made a set of six coasters. I then deleted everything on the page and dropped in another design and started cutting. Later I went back to make another set of coaster, but the template seems to be gone forever. I relabeled the file thinking the original glowforge template would repopulate on the list, but that didn’t happen. Any suggestions?

Open the design, click the three-dots menu, choose “Design Details”, and click the “Reset design” button in the panel that opens up.

1 Like

Also, in the future, I suggest going back to the dashboard to make a new design, rather that deleting and re-using the same one.

Thanks for the help. It has been a long time since I have been the new user of anything.

4 Likes

That probably means you’ll be back to answer other people’s questions in no time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer @chris1, that’s right! @jmiller1 would you let us know if this resolves the trouble?

problem solved

1 Like

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!