Free Novel Coronavirus šŸŒ

Donā€™t share novel coronavirus.

but if you must, you can share theseā€¦

Cut out with 1/8 inch plywood. Itā€™s hard to get it over the notch but worth it.

I made this to be cut through, no scoring, all cut lines, and should get an image on all sides.

EDIT: EXCEPT for 2020, score that.

Took a while to sketch out, and a few failed prints, so if you make itā€¦ please post a photoā€¦ :slight_smile:
coronavirus3_masked_3.svg.zip (10.0 KB)

And earrings just incase. (score the earrings, too detailed)
coronavirus_earrings_2.svg.zip (5.9 KB)

36 Likes

Whimsical. Thanks for the file, and as always, thanks for the glimpse of your view.

3 Likes

They didnā€™t need to look so HAPPY, did they? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But nice job anyway, as usual. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@geek2nurse they are ruling the world now, so it seemed fitting. Just like the plush stuffed animal of mononucleosis I once had.

@dklgood thanks! Definitely not a practical cut! :slight_smile: hehe

1 Like

Fun sense of humor that is much needed right around now!

2 Likes

Mahalo @ChristyM

1 Like

Thou shalt not covid thy neighbor.

These are cute enough to pass around though.
As always, thanks for the grin and also the sharing of your file.

5 Likes

It was fun making them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He/she is adorable. Just makes me want to go out and lick door knobs so I can bring some home. :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha :slight_smile:

Baha this is hilarious! Thank you, Iā€™m now going to make a million tiny viruses from foam and throw them at people out the window.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! A friend at work wants me to make a few of them for their kid and her friends who are graduating from high school with the school name on it. :slight_smile:

Depending on the thickness of your material the locking notch might be a little too thick, so cut out a test one first.

It works great on one material that I had, and then the other was a struggle. Though it is a lot nicer than it falling apart.

3 Likes

Just in case
I have a glue for thatā€¦
Freaking awesome file BTW

Thank you for the link! Cool!

Quiz: why donā€™t horses like Frau Blucher in Young Frankenstein?

2 Likes

These are awesome!

2 Likes