Free Vector files

For those that haven’t done vector files (me included), vector stock has some free ones for personal and commercial use. They have a pretty good paid library too (at least to me they do)

I don’t know if these are always there, or limited time, but they sent me the link in an email this morning.
https://www.vectorstock.com/exclusive-free-downloads

42 Likes

Thanks for that! Yeah, there are several repos for svgs. Some good, some not so much. If you’re looking for something specific, Google around for it and you’ll usually find it.

1 Like

Thanks! Bookmarked! :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Good find, thank you.

1 Like

Thank for sharing that!

1 Like

I do purchase from them at great prices on occasion and think it’s a great recommendation. EVERYONE also needs to bookmark these that are FREEEEEEEEE - freepik.com and vecteezy.com. I use both of them all the time for just about any vector I need as a starting point or as is. I go to vectorstock when i need something they don’t have. Keep them all! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I should share our agency’s small side project full of SVG files: to [icon]

Unfortunately I don’t know which styles will be best for GF projects, but we’ve had fun using them on a CNC. When our GF arrives we will likely be engraving icons on everything we can get our hands on.

12 Likes

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Some of those are really cute! (And useful) Thanks for sharing the link! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank You!!

Please remember the rules of this section of the Free Laser Designs category:

It is only for people to post their own, original designs. I’ve moved this to Project Inspiration.