Front carriage wheels broken on unit

Good Morning,

The front carriage wheels on my unit need to be replaced. One has a split down the middle and the other completely separated.

Please contact me with instructions on getting replacements.

Thank you,
Tanya

Hi Tanya! Welcome to the community. Too bad it’s a problem instead of excitedly showing us something you made. That will come.
Posting here generated a support ticket, and the team will be with you soon. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you.

I have created some amazing things in the last year. I am just hesitant and a little shy to share. Maybe soon.

Tanya

1 Like

I understand, being an introvert myself. The forum here is actually the best accessory for your glowforge, full of knowledgeable people who stand ready to help, or share in your triumph. It’s really a big family of creative souls who collectively share an amazing skill set.

You don’t have to share anything if you’re not comfortable, but do take advantage of the knowledge base including the “tips & tricks” and tutorials the members have put together over the years!

Support will get with you for your contact information through email and get your parts to you. They may want to see a picture, you could drop one here and save a little time.

3 Likes

Oh no, I’m sorry you’ve hit a snag. I’m going to need some personal information from you, so I’m going to follow up via email.

2 Likes