Frustration

Had a little time today from the hectic year end pen making business so I thought I would print the Six Pack Gift Pack that I bought the other day.
Well it printed the sides and two other pieces and by this time I realized that one piece of PG Medium Maple Plywood was not going to be enough. Looking at the build instructions I could see that two more pieces would be required. It would have been nice to know this up front - since I only have one more piece on hand.
Also there seems no way to get to the second and third piece layouts. I must be missing something.

The additional layouts will be in your dashboard – refresh your browser if you’re not seeing them.

3 Likes

Thank you. Not very intuitive (user friendly).

1 Like

It could definitely be better. Also, the icon that has … in it and is just to the right of the forward button brings out instructions. I assembled several things on my own before realizing this.

2 Likes

Sometimes referred to as “The heel of the boot.”

1 Like

This sounds like another great reason to have folders in the UI.

7 Likes

Thanks for the answers @dwardio and @markevans36301, that’s right.

And thank you @lcronkite for the feedback and @takitus for the suggestions! I’ll make sure the team gets them.

I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!

2 Likes