Fun times in Instruction Land

Spent most of the last 2 days writing instructions for my Mill Bottle and Glass Gift Box. I tend to go overboard on the instructions. But I love making sure that they are detailed. :slight_smile: Was finally able to put the Mill up on my etsy shop. And even better news…My black Lid Cable came in and we are back in business! Yay…time to design and cut the final village box for the series.

68 Likes

That’s a nice piece of work.

6 Likes

Thanks! These boxes have been fun but I am ready to get the final one done and move on to something else. LOL

5 Likes

You should look for a job with Lego…

9 Likes

OMG! That would seriously be the most awesome job ever!!!

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Or IKEA, his instructions would be a huge improvement to some of the stuff I’ve had to put together.

9 Likes

LEGO would be lucky to have you.

I grew up in a mill town, so this may be my favorite one yet!

7 Likes

These boxes are just amazing. Such a cool idea and lovely execution.

4 Likes

Aww thank you! I tried to the mill justice! Not an easy design with so many angles! Definitely put my Illustrator skills to the test! LOL

4 Likes

Thank you! They have been fun to design. Each one got a little more complicated. LOL

3 Likes

Isn’t that always the way? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

True! I keep trying to push the design boundary.

2 Likes

Your instructions themselves are so detailed! And very helpful!

5 Likes

Illustrator makes it easy to convert the pieces into 3D so its just a matter of cleaning up the connections. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is amazing! I love the fact it can also be used for gaming, center piece, etc.

1 Like

The instructions look like you threw it together in CAD. :slight_smile:

Awesome instructions!

3 Likes

Nah just illustrator. :slight_smile: it can do a ton!

1 Like

Don’t you have a tutorial on using that? (I need to find it again and I thought I had bookmarked it but i must have spaced or something.) :roll_eyes:

Never mind…just found it and marked it this time. :smile:

2 Likes

Your instructions are as amazing as your projects.

3 Likes

Those plans are so clean. Very nice.

2 Likes