Future Glowforge Home

I’m still all in with the GF. In fact, here are a couple photos of it’s future home in Raleigh, NC.

Klaystation is a Paint on Pottery studio that will soon offer all things Glowforge.

40 Likes

Awesome! :relaxed: (Your pics are stuck in Uploading but they might finish later when activity on the forum slows down a little.)

2 Likes

There. Fixed!

1 Like

What a beautiful space!

2 Likes

OMG! :smiley:

1 Like

Gorgeous!

(I’d post pictures of the place my GF will probably go, but my spouse has forbidden me to even take most friends down to the basement)

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Fantastic! I totally want to visit!!

1 Like

Beautiful!

You’re more than welcome to come visit. It’s a very fun place for all ages. And it will be even more fun come August!

1 Like

Do y’all want to visit @fredmerg or his glowforge?

1 Like

When my parents lived in eureka, CA we used to go to a pottery place every Christmas. It was a blast.

1 Like

Great space for a glowie meetup.

Gorgeous!

wow nice shop well done your clients are going to get a enjoyment from the GF

Glowie meetups would be awesome. Shopbot does something similar (or used to) called Camp Shopbot–just a one day get-together where everyone would bring a project they’d made to share, and sometimes they’d have a rep there to do training or talk about new equipment. It was also good for those considering buying a machine to see one in action and ask questions of those who use them all the time.

Might be fun, especially if enough pre-production machines get out there in the wild. I think we’re all wishing we lived close enough to visit @marmak3261 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been thinking this. Had my first visitors to see the GF tonight. We had a nice dinner and I made them things to take home. Posting them now.

10 Likes

lol, You had to MAKE THEM??? Not sure who this was but you’d have to make me NOT make things. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like