I’m here to report a problem, I started my glow forged up this morning to do a quick print, everything seemed fine, it calibrated, the material showed up fine on the web interface, I uploaded the SVG file, positioned it on the board, selected and copied the cut out, and made 3 duplicates. This left me with 4 cut out of the same piece.
- I set the material height to 0.2 "
- Trace 1 - Set to Cut out, Speed 170, Full Power
- Trace 2 - Set to Cut out, Speed 155, Full Power
- I clicked “print”
- Scanning material - …
- Then the device seemed to lose power, (All LEDs went off, and the fan turned off)
- I confirmed the power switch on the back up in the up position
- The same socket run the power to the monitor I’m using. This confirmed the socket had power.
- Then the web interface said (GlowForge offline)
My solution was to turn the power off, and back on.
I know simple, but I felt the need to report this behavior
Right now, I did the same setup and print, and everything seems fine.