Game logo in black and orange for halloween

Using this Black on Neon Orange Laserable ABS Sheet – Inventables, Inc.

This photo makes it look more red than it is, phone camera not dealing well with the contrast. With brighter back lighting it looks neon. Without back lighting it looks like an orange sherbet color. Also, the splotches in the Z and H are part of the art, it’s intentional. Same with the rough edges of all the letters.

The game is one that the company I work for makes. This will be hanging in my office door glass.

22 Likes

A couple more images with less and without back lighting. To get a better idea of what it looks like.

27 Likes

So cool! I love the grunge effect. I have some of the same acrylic and I’m inspired to try it now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This sheet is “laserable ABS” I have a few of the acrylic two color sheets also, but they aren’t Halloween colors.

1 Like

Oh hey, look at that, I didn’t even realize what material I purchased :stuck_out_tongue: I just saw the cool colors and bought some the orange and the neon pink stuff.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a neat effect! Grunge is hard to pull off in a solid material, but it looks like a champ! :grinning:

1 Like

Totally awesome, your giving me some ideas now, my brother loves H1Z1

1 Like

Really impressive effect–I would never have guessed it was lasered.

1 Like