Game On!

Currently a challenge match among a few of the PR users, to see who can engrave on the smallest items…who’s next? :wink:

Lentils with stars. (Tic-Tac for scale.)

/uploads/db6859/optimized/3X/b/9/b96526897e28339dd60a42458e35d2e5e7a95c01_1_690x435.jpg

38 Likes

Rice doable?

4 Likes

Might be, but I doubt I could even see it! :wink:

3 Likes

Well bless your pea-pickin’ heart.

5 Likes

I’m trying to put a verse on a carbon atom but I’m running into problems with the font…

18 Likes

Comic Sans. :smile:

10 Likes

You need to be using the Neutrino font, available at all the usual font outlets.

13 Likes

Thanx, I knew it needed to be something sans serif as I’m running up aginst the whole 1.064-micron wavelength thing.

7 Likes

Well, we will find out tonight (now that I can use rice again!)

11 Likes

I’m gonna beat you to it, by virtue of the fact that I don’t have to be at an outside office during the day… :wink:

9 Likes

Fine. Damnit, that means I have to go to Quinoa grains

6 Likes

Ooooh! Popped quinoa is quite tasty! :wink:
(If you like grassy-tasting popcorn.)

4 Likes

… have I missed a trend? Is that something people like? :wink:

5 Likes

How about a mustard seed? I seem to remember something biblical and small about them.

9 Likes

Nope. Never could get into it. :wink:

1 Like

I have popped amaranth before, and it makes a tasty snack.

4 Likes

Similar process to popping corn on the stove?

2 Likes

No oil, just a couple tablespoons of the grain in a pan that you can heat really hot, and that has a cover (ideally glass cover). Preheat the pan, toss in the grain, cover it, and watch it pop! You probably won’t be able to pop it all before it starts burning, so watch closely and pull it off the burner if it seems to be at that stage. Enjoy!

1 Like

I’d like to see the video of attempting to laser a popcorn kernel… :astonished::popcorn:

2 Likes
18 Likes