Game room decorations

We have a room that we call the game room, which oddly enough is not intended for game playing but rather sports memorabilia. I’m in the process of creating some home-brew items. Here is what I made this morning.

Chiefs, Blues and Mizzou next.

23 Likes

You have great taste! Living in St. Louis area has it’s perks, doesn’t it?

3 Likes

Best city in the world for baseball and hockey. Best state in the county for sports.

1 Like

In the world? I don’t know. I’m not a sports fan, but I bet Bostonians would strongly disagree. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m liking it! Can’t wait to see what you do for the Blues and Mizzou! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup… as stated.

That proves nothing except that someone else from St. Louis agrees with you. But it’s good to have hometown pride, so you keep on with that.

2 Likes

Oh wow … that could really influence a house divided… that Cardinals sign would win me 1st place in my sister-in-laws mind …her husband is a Royals fan … but we’re just not going to open that can of worms with the Cardinals (ha ha pun intended) … she changes her mind too often and I’m just not doing free any more after the last thing I made.

I think when we have family approach us, we should redirect to someone else … makes family situations easier then. …oh I got off subject… great sports decoration!

3 Likes

It just has to be true… it was on the internet. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Not a sports person, but I can still appreciate your quality work. Very nice!

1 Like

Thank you very much. I’m having a blast with this silly machine.

1 Like