Garden Sign of the Times

After a long weekend at my sister’s, I came home to an unwanted deposit. This, apparently, is needed in my neighborhood. :grimacing:

31 Likes

I’ve been needing to make one of these. I’m so scared to take my dog out at night lately because I’m afraid he’s going to step in another dog’s waste. And I can’t pick up other dogs’ poo…something about it makes me gag…which is why we stopped going to the dog park.

5 Likes

Like the “smile for the camera” bit. Besides it being the fanciest neighborhood sign for sure!

3 Likes

Thanks! Wait till you see the other side…it’s in the GF right now, waiting to start.

1 Like

Here’s the backside of the sign:

14 Likes

Not sure which side I like better! :smile:

2 Likes

Cute! Living in the country, I don’t have to worry about it! :dog2:

3 Likes

I really like the idea of using a cabinet door as a sign!

1 Like

We need that in out neighborhood, too! Nice work!

2 Likes

Came out great!

We occasionally also see a few piles of the stuff in our yard. In general our neighbors are very good at picking up, although we do have one whose dogs regularly manage to escape their fenced yard and go on walkabout. But, weirdly for our very suburban neighborhood nowhere near any rural areas, we also get coyotes, foxes, and even deer in our yard. These critters have so far not figured out how to pick up after themselves. :laughing:

I’m actually more worried about the raccoons which we also have a lot of, ever since I heard how bad their droppings can be.

3 Likes

Well said. Even here in the desert, it matters. We have paved walking/bicycle trails that people let their dogs crap on. Perturb me to no end.

P.S. love both sides of the sign

1 Like