Garden stakes

…for the horticulturally challenged, like myself. :joy: :rofl:

Why bother getting them cute garden stakes that identify plants you know won’t make it ? Make them these instead! Six sassy sticks are included. Save the heartache and plant these in that place where the garden is supposed to be.
Happy Mother’s Day! (yeah, yeah… dads can have the file too.)
IHV29_SassyPlantStakes_FINAL

61 Likes

Thank you so much! These are great. Love em. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Love these!

5 Likes

Hehe. That’s about my luck with plants! Thanks for sharing! (I’ll probably put them in with fake plants!!)

5 Likes

I love these! They are absolutely fabulous!

6 Likes

That would be me.
I feel sorry for the plants I buy, no matter how much I care, feed, pamper, sing and caress, they always die. I leave the pot and weeds grow, but the moment I start caring for them, they also die. I feel like a ecocide. :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

I love these. My wife is blessed with a black thumb so may whip some up tomorrow.

4 Likes

These are hilarious! Thanks for the share.

4 Likes

Perfect! :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. I will absolutely make these for my empty front flowerbed!

Celeste

4 Likes

Gets you off the hook having to actually plant something.
Sounds like a plan and explains the little weed sprouts blown in by the wind…

5 Likes

These are priceless. They are so me. My family makes fun of me. My sister has 20 (TWENTY) flower beds, roses, etc. etc. and they are always beautiful! My husbands says I killed some metal flowers! (I did buy some metal ones that fell apart :rofl:). Definitely not one of my strengths so rocks are my friends!

9 Likes

Cute!

3 Likes

:crazy_face: Sounds like me!

3 Likes

Thank You! These are perfect.

1 Like

I love this, thanks so much. This is definitely me. How do I upload this file?

Right-click on the pictures of the file and select save as svg.

This is fantastic! Thank you for sharing! I will absolutely be making some of these