German hardware supplier (ships to US)

It’s not as broad as McMaster but there are some interesting things here:

https://www.kippusa.com/us/en/Products.html

5 Likes

Funny, Even though I know you, I don’t trust you as much with you new avatar.

6 Likes

Well, I wanted something that stood out, and bright purple just seemed like the right color for that.

2 Likes

I’d call it more of a periwinkle, but if you see bright purple thats cool with me

2 Likes

I see the broken image link for his avatar.

8 Likes

Yep, me too.

3 Likes

Me too. I tried logging out and back in to see if that fixed it. Seemed like a good plan. Didn’t work.

4 Likes

Same, it’s confused me for a few days now. I was beginning to wonder if the broken link image WAS his avatar.

5 Likes

Since it’s the only time in three years I’ve ever seen that avatar, I suspect it is, and he’s having us on. :smile:

4 Likes

am I confused about being confused? woah…this is getting really weird. I thought the last time I saw the avatar was a Papyrus E on a purple back.

2 Likes

Chuckle…yeah, that was day before yesterday? It’s all starting to run together these days. :smile:

3 Likes

Hmm it seems to show up OK for me. I just uploaded the icon file, like this:

broken

See? Worked fine.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, does work for many others (myself included on Chrome, IE, Edge and FireFox). :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yep. I see.
evansd2%20busted
like many others, I had determined that you deliberately chose a broken link as your new avatar. Who am I to question your self identification? Be who you are.

4 Likes

Now you’re just messing with us @evansd2!!!

A broken link is all I see too

I downloaded it and edited it a little and saved as a jpg. Let’s see if this works as my new avatar.

1 Like

Hmm

1 Like

All these broken people…kind of depressing. :rofl:

1 Like

ErMahGerd! @evansd2 is the Invisible Man!!! :exploding_head:

(You peeps are distracting me from the Passthrough writeup.) :smile:

2 Likes

That’s ok. I don’t have a passthrough. :sunglasses:

2 Likes