Getting camera not working error HELP

I HAVE CLEANED EVERYTHING AND STILL GETTING THE SAME ERROR PLEASE HELP. NOT GETTING ANY HELP FROM SUPPORT. It will not let me print says camera not working

Sounds like you will need a new lid cable. It’s in the shop under parts.

2 Likes

I have read horror stories about people killing their laser doing this . Is it that hard or are people doing something stupid?

I got that error last Thursday. Started doing the cleaning/troubleshooting the website says to do. In the middle of all of that we started getting the interlock safety pin error.

I’ve seen lots of people change the black lid cable with no problem. If they have it in stock I would buy it now.

I have one just haven’t had the nerve to change it

It is not easy. The connectors are not designed to be user-serviceable, so you have to be very careful lining up the cable.

Just follow the instructions and take your time.

2 Likes

I felt the same way but it was surprisingly easy. Just follow the instructions carefully. I have pretty old eyes so my biggest issue was just being able to see everything. Phone camera and zoom was helpful for that.

7 Likes

How long does it take for aupport to respond?

From recent postings here, several business days appears to be the norm.

Sorry but I don’t have a recent answer for you. Mine needed the black cable about 9 months ago. I really can’t even remember much about the process to get it diagnosed, but I just ordered a new cable, actually 2 so I would have a backup. I was in the process of moving so I didn’t replace it until I was settled in our new home, 2 months later.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.