Getting ready for gardening!

We’re living in my parents’ house to take care of things after their move to a retirement community, and I’m excited about growing stuff in Mom’s raised garden beds and giant deck pots this year. I’ve been reading up on companion plants and figuring out what to plant where, so I I used the PG neon green acrylic to make some tags to go in the pots / garden sections to remind me what I’ve decided to plant there.

And, of course, some smaller ones to keep track of the seeds I’m starting indoors!

25 Likes

That’s an easy to spot color! One of my favorites. :grin:

4 Likes

Fun!
You already can start seedlings??? Sigh - it was - 12 F the other night…

2 Likes

We’re expecting 80ºF tomorrow. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s crazy.

3 Likes

I’m seriously considering just planting stuff outside NOW, as warm as it’s been. I’ve got daffodils blooming, and there are roses blooming over at my parents’ apartment complex.

If we actually end up getting a freeze (don’t think we’ve actually had one yet this “winter”) I’ve got plenty more seeds to re-plant with!

3 Likes

I didn’t think I liked it, until I made these. :wink:

1 Like

Wow! Mountain Dew green. That’ll make those seeds perk up.

3 Likes

Our safe to plant outside date for our zone is 2nd week of June! :cold_face:

1 Like

Generally you start seeds indoors. At least, that’s how you do it in GA…

Generally. When it’s not 80ºF in February. I think this weather calls for a rules change. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll be out there in my shorts weeding the rest of the garden beds tomorrow, and then by golly I’m gonna plant things and see what happens!

2 Likes

Perfect choice!

2 Likes

NICE! I have some of that same color acrylic…hmmm lol :smiley:

1 Like

As you may or may not remember…I really got ‘into’ that fluorescent green (more so than the pink)…and it really does jazz things up. Don’t those look amazing in the bright light, like that?..they’re positively glowing and beckoning you to the garden. What fun for you!

3 Likes