GF Basic will no longer power on

I have had my Basic since 2018, ordered in 2015, so out of warranty. I have had many problems since receiving my first machine. I have had to return it 3 times. It has not had a lot of use between being shipped out, off island trips(we live in Hawaii) and not able to run due to heat(we do not have AC). The current problem is that it stops running in the middle of a job. It does not indicate that it is in a cooling mode, just stops running the job. I have to flip the switch in the back and wait for it to cool off enough to power back on. This is the longest I have had to wait. 24 hours. It is still not powering on. I am extremely frustrated. It takes so long to hear back from Customer support thru email so I decided to post here (while waiting to hear back from support) to see if anyone else has fixed this problem. Last summer I was told that it would cost $400 to ship to/from and $1000+ to fix it. I am about to toss it in the land fill. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi @blalackg! I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble. I’ve just followed up over email with the next steps, so I’m going to close this thread.