GF cutting larger than what file calls for

I’m having an issue with my GF Pro that I hope you all can help with. Either I’m going crazy or my GF is messed up. I tried cutting the serving tray with wooden handles. But it keeps cutting larger than what is said on the screen. I used a PDF file and made sure my 1-inch squares measured 1 inch. This is not the only file it’s happening with🤔
Any input is appreciated

Thank you

Welcome to the forum.

Are you checking the measurements with the measurement tool in the interface? What is the size difference between the 1" in the pdf and the actual output?

2 Likes

ou

Can you share a screenshot of the file on the interface? How was the file created? If you make a 1" circle in the interface does it cut as 1"? Can you share a file that is resizing?

1 Like

What happens when you create the 1" square in the interface?

1 Like

Have you cleaned your machine recently? This happened to me. After cleaning the machine, including taking the carriage plate off, I put belt back on and got it twisted which caused the machine to cut out of scale. I would check to see if the belts are twisted.

I had a recent fire in the GF and GF sent a replacement belt which i put on. I will check that again

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.