Gf is stuck on centering & homing!

Come on GF let us know what is going on! A lot of us have a business to run and are on hold because you are having an issue and no one seems to be able to get a hold of you. Please fix this ASAP!

4 Likes

Amen!

3 Likes

Preach!

I’m in the same boat!

We should all send @dan invoices for the costs our businesses are incurring because of this. After all, Dan encourages small businesses to use Glowforge - it’s clearly not just a hobby machine.

1 Like

Posted an update:

2 Likes

Make sure you offset your cute little invoice against the time you saved not having to install and manage software locally.

1 Like

Hello @hwalters25 - I see you emailed as well and have sent a response sent out on your thread, but I wanted to follow up here as well. I’ll go ahead and close this topic - if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to respond to that email.

We were experiencing a system outage at the time of your report and I believe this caused the issues you were seeing. We’ve resolved the cause of the outage and you should be good to go now. If you’re using the App, you may need to refresh your browser.