GF Off line What Next?

I’ll post any updates here in this thread, unless you’d prefer otherwise. Please let me know!

Updates to this thread are good thanks! Looked over the logs…interesting!

Is there a way to hard code an IP?

Hello, we seem to be having the same connections issues. Have they been able to solve the problem? I sent an email on Tuesday night with the zip log and I received an email yesterday stating that they were working on the problem. I have a craft fair on Sat., so I am really hoping to get this fixed today!!

Thanks, Heidi

Heidi,

I sent an email this morning trying to get a status. I have not heard anything as of yet!

I hope to we hear soon!

1 Like

I didn’t hear anything today. :disappointed:

I received an email last evening,

Jae L (Glowforge)
Mar 29, 10:13 PM PDT
Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much for your patience. We’ve applied an update that should resolve the issue. Could you try again and let us know if you’re still having trouble?

Best.
Jae

I went thru the WIFI configuration and all is good! I am making stuff again.

I replied and asked for a reason, but I am back up and running!

YEAH!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes it would be nice if support ever explained what they had fixed so it could be useful to other people with the same problem.

I’m so glad to hear you’re back up and running, and I apologize for the trouble while we worked on getting the problem resolved. Thanks again - I’m going to close this thread now, but please let us know if you run into any other trouble.