GF Stuck Cancelling after network crash

I have read up on this same problem and tried all the suggestions with no luck. Could support please reset something at your end so I can get back to work. I have also tried to reconnect with my router and cannot see the GF in the Wifi list??

Thanks

I’m sorry you ran into trouble. As you may have read in your research, if the Glowforge app still says “Cancelling” some time after you’ve cancelled a print, and/or the bed image you see in the app hasn’t updated for some time, this means the Glowforge hasn’t connected to our servers since the request to cancel was sent.

The next step is to get your Glowforge reconnected to your network. You mentioned that your can’t see the Glowforge temporary access point in the list of available Wi-Fi networks. Could you please try the following for me?

1. Turn off your Glowforge.
  2. Wait about 10 seconds, then turn your Glowforge back on.
  3. After the Glowforge has powered on, press and hold the button on top of your Glowforge for about 10 seconds, until it glows teal.
  4. Once the button is glowing teal, wait about 10 more seconds, and try connecting to the Glowforge access point directly through your network settings. The network name will be Glowforge QWH-972. There is no password.
  5. Once you’re connected, visit setup.glowforge.com in your browser and proceed with the steps to connect your Glowforge to your Wi-Fi network.

If you run into trouble with these steps, please let me know, and we’ll keep troubleshooting.

Thanks for the info. After installing a new router, I could not get a connection. Prior to my problems I had the GF running on an extender which I had removed due to the new router having much better distance. Could not connect to my new router but after re-installing the extender I was able to redo the password and get a connection. So now I’m back up and running. Thanks for the help.

I’m glad you got connected again! That’s great! I’m going to close this thread for now. If you have any other questions or run into any other trouble, go ahead and open a new thread.