GF stuck on centering

A few days ago my GF got stuck on centering. I’ve tried recommendations that I found on here and no luck. A few times the print head would move a little but still stayed on centering. I checked the cable they are snug and look good. Not sure what to do next. Any advice?

Thanks

It would be helpful if you listed the things you have tried/checked. If you have followed all the instructions in the support troubleshooting section for this issue, then it’s almost certainly the black cable on the lid.

Support will probably ask for clear pictures of each connector it slots into. If that checks out, they will need to send a replacement.

As @eflyguy mentioned, if everything is connected properly, it’s likely that the black cable on the lid has a problem. I’d like to send you a replacement for that cable, along with some instructions on how to replace it so we can get you back to printing as quickly as possible.

I’m going to close this thread so we can arrange that replacement via email. You’ll receive a follow-up there shortly.