GFUI catalog thumbnails

Using Chrome on Win10 on app.glowforge.com and the project thumbnails are all now blank boxes (titles still display). Refreshing, using another machine, IE or Edge.

Is this just me or are others seeing the same thing?

Mine has been doing that also, but only with new uploads. They eventually appear though.

Mine look okay. (Chrome on Win 8 point something.)

okay. I’ll wait to see if anything changes. I was trying to clean up my catalog and deleting a lot of stuff (using my local files & folders to organize my designs) trying to leave only the things I’m sort-of actively working on. I’m on a T1 link though so I should have more than enough bandwidth for it not to be taking a lot of time to load the thumbnails.

Looks normal here: OSX El Capitan/Chrome

1 Like

Yep.

(Win10/Chrome here.)

No. See @teditz above :slight_smile:

1 Like

How’d I miss that?!

Also, I haven’t uploaded anything new. My existing icons appeared fine though.

My existing ones are fine also. Just new uploads have a blank box. They’ll eventually show up on mine. It’s been happening fir tge past few days.

1 Like

So far 20 minutes and they haven’t displayed - not looking like it’s trying to fill a cache or anything. I’ll try at home and see if it’s better.

Just wanted to note that I have a piece of PG Draftboard on the bed but am not getting that far :slight_smile:

That’s step 1 to being banned from the cloud service. Whatchu been doing with your Glowforge? :open_mouth: :wink:

3 Likes

Hey, just trying to be proactive and noting that PG is involved in my problem so I can forestall a request to try it with PG or a no-PG, no helpy message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fine here, too. Chrome on Mac OS Sierra.

Thank you. I’m looking into it now. As soon as I have more information I’ll update this thread.

2 Likes

It’s working from my home machine and my laptop which didn’t work today. The network is different so maybe there’s something with that but I’ll verify tomorrow if it’s still an issue there.

Were you able to test on the network that was giving you trouble? If so, I’m curious to know the results.

Took the day off to work on MF stuff (ended up being too hot :disappointed:) so I couldn’t try the work network. I’ll try it tomorrow and let you know.

Missed you in NY - wanted to thank you in person for all the help over the past 6 months with the PRU. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Still the same.

I expect it may be the network. Could be a filter restricting the content type. Don’t know why but it works at home so I’ll get over it. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the follow up. We’re still looking into it, but I’m glad to hear it works at home.

I’m sorry I didn’t get to meet you in person, too!

1 Like