GFUI stuck on "Homing" even with machine turned off

Machine is turned off. I tried logging out and clearing cache and cookies, but it’s still stuck. Any ideas? Chrome Version 89.0.4389.82

That has got to be local. Can you try a different browser - like totally different (Chrome vs Firefox vs Safari, etc.)?

I’ve tried all the logical things! Different browser, cleared cache and cookies, even tried on my phone! They’re all locked on Homing.
I just tried turning it back on, will see if it’s magically resolved itself lol (That seems to happen a lot)

Hello there,

I’m so sorry to hear that your Printer appears to be stuck calibrating. I’ll be happy to help you sort this trouble out so you can get back to printing as soon as possible.

I extracted the logs from your Glowforge to have a closer look, and noticed that you have successfully ran a print since initially contacting the forum for assistance. Can you please advise if your Printer is still getting stuck calibrating?

Kind regards,

Hello again,
I see that you have also opened an email trouble ticket as well. We will work from there to resolve your issue. That said, I’m going to close this topic. Thanks again for reaching out to the forum community for assistance. Hope you have a great afternoon.