GFUI taking forever to "prepare"

Anyone else having this issue? It’s taking 3-4 times longer than usual for the GFUI to prepare burns, and that’s when they don’t just quit after 15 minutes with an error code.

It seemed to be a little slower than normal today, but not too bad.

It’s slower for me today than usual, but it’s faster than yesterday–which seemed glacial!

Yeah, this is unreasonable. It’s taking longer to prepare than to actually print. Did someone forget to pay AWS?

Is this a file you’ve used before? File size makes a difference, as does number of nodes in the design.

there were many reports of sites being down or very slow today. I am going with this not being a problem with glowforge, but a more general internet issue.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. It’s comforting to know it’s not just me :slight_smile:

I’m so sorry to hear that you hit this snag. I’ve extracted the logs from your Glowforge, and it does appear that you have been printing since contacting us. Thats great!

We’ve made a change on our side. Could you let me know if you’re still experiencing the same trouble?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email.