Gift of Measure

I can no longer upload the gift of measure in inches. It will let me print it as a metric but it won’t even upload to print in inches.

Go back to the Dashboard and scroll down to the “VIEW ALL” option and select it.

In the upper right corner select sort by and select "Created date (Oldest first)
Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 10.57.30 PM

It should be the fourth one

If it is still missing, try logging out and back in.
If this all fails to return it, support will reset it for you when they read this post.

3 Likes

Oh no, I’m sorry you’ve hit a snag!

When you edit a design on your Workspace, the changes are automatically saved as you make them. That means that if you close your browser, navigate to another page, or just hit refresh, your work will pick up right where you left off.

Should you make a change by mistake, you can use undo any time until you leave or refresh the page. If you want a clean start, you can always go to your dashboard and click the upload button to upload the file again. If you got the design from the catalog, then you can start fresh by opening the design, clicking on the three-dot icon, then Design Details, and choosing “Reset Design” to remove all changes.

Let us know if this fixes it!

Hello @adv.s.west92, I reloaded the Gift of Good Measure (inches version) to your account. Could you please try to load it now? Let me know how it goes.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.