Gingerbread 2022!

Well, here’s this year’s effort. Not nearly as detailed or complete as I would like, but with moving and unpacking, etc, it’s a miracle I got something done at all. My favorite is the milk and cookies, which my buddy made (no idea how lol). It is all edible, down to the flames and the bolster pillows. Happy holidays everyone!

44 Likes

Delightfully impressive - as always!

10 Likes

Adorable as always. You are so talented !!

A Westie would look great on one of the red chairs!!

10 Likes

I agree! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The floor too?!?

That’s gorgeous. I love your brick & mortar work! also now I want to eat a bolster pillow…but I’m pretty sure mine would taste of sadness.

12 Likes

Yes, the floor is gumpaste, which is technically edible but not tasty at all. And lots of issues and flaws with it, because it does not like to stick to proofgrade acrylic like it does to a traditional wood base (see closeup of milk and cookies) :slight_smile:

11 Likes

So creative! I think the tiny stockings are my favorite.

9 Likes

That’s amazing!!

8 Likes

That’s just awesome!!

7 Likes

I was trying to decide if you were going for old linoleum or a layered rugs look - either way it looks interesting in a way a perfectly flat floor would not - so I’d call it a win :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I love it! Especially the fireplace tools! This is brilliant. Thank you for sharing with us.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Your exploits have become one of the highlights of the holiday season.

The milk and cookies are cute, but I am also in love with those tiny gingerbread stockings!

11 Likes

Adorbs! :smile:

5 Likes

Wonderful! Great work!

5 Likes

Very impressive!

5 Likes

So cute! Too cute to eat though. :smile:

5 Likes

The stockings are so adorable!

3 Likes

Perfect. Looks amazing

2 Likes

Oh yum! I always love your gingerbread houses.

1 Like