Gingerbread house and photo dump

It’s been a while since I’ve shared anything here, so, enjoy a photo dump of my most recent projects!
And for anyone wondering, yes, the files for all of these are for sale.

52 Likes

Beautiful work, all!

4 Likes

very beautiful work and inspiration!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your lovely projects. The photos brightened my morning.

3 Likes

How do you go about glueing the earring studs to the material? Do you use super glue or ?

Great work by the way. Love the 5 star poop sign.

3 Likes

Wow! Fantastic job! There wreaths look amazing.

2 Likes

Need one of these for the office bathroom lol.

7 Likes

Glueing earring studs is best done with fresh E6000 or Amazing Goop glues. I scuff up the back of the material and the plate of the stud just a bit, clean with rubbing alcohol, then glue the studs on with one good press, holding it on for a couple of seconds. Then leave them alone for 24-48 hours. This works very well, as I wanted to try to reuse some studs, and I couldn’t get them to break off;p

The Gingerbread is stinkin’ adorable! Everything has a lovely finished polish to it, great job on your designs and making!

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip Jamely!!!

1 Like

All great work! The bathroom sign and the earring stand really caught my eye :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This perpetual clock is lovely
I’d probably never remember to move the thingies so it would be perpetually wrong, my MIL on the other hand…hmmmmm

2 Likes

I left that one at my sister in laws place! She got a good chuckle out of it :laughing:

The calendar and wreaths really appeal to me. Good stuff

2 Likes

Some outstanding pieces here! I particularly like the gingerbread houses. The angled walls give them such a heightened level of interest.

2 Likes

Nice job on all of the projects! I like the houses. Nice builds!

3 Likes

Nice projects. Love the cross and the welcome wreath.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! I’ve been having a lot of fun designing the things in my head! I feel like I’ve been preoccupied with life for too long, I haven’t been able to make what I really wanted to.

1 Like

The best type of quick acting glue to use on wood, plastic and metal is CA glue. Also if you use a spray activator after you lay down the glue to work piece, it will set in 3-10 seconds. I use this glue daily when fabricating parts. These glues comes in various thickness depending on the size joint your laying down.

Thin ca glue

CA glue activator

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. I ordered some.