Glory be, glory be! My Glowforge is shipping

I was having a conversation with my wife about the piles of laser materials that I have been collecting when, POW, life changed like that (snaps fingers). I got THE EMAIL! Subject: Would you like your Glowforge now?

Does a bear poop in the woods? Is the Pope Catholic? Is the sky blue? How does a positraction work?

I have said my goodbyes to my children, “Your daddy isn’t leaving but you won’t see me much.” No more trips to the park or afternoon movies. Your baby brother is a Glowforge and it will be taking up most of my time!

Reality Check - My 8-year-old has more (and better!) ideas than I do. She will most likely be logging the most time of us all on the machine.

Also in the email was some blah-blah about all these freebies and store credits the fine folks at Glowforfe are giving me. Must be because I’m such a VIP; or they are really as great as they seem.

Eagerly waiting for the UPS guy
Dave B

30 Likes

Congratulations! :grinning:

1 Like

My email came today too – very exciting! Can’t wait to see what you (and your daughter) cook up! :glowforge: :fireworks: :grinning:

2 Likes

Well congrats!

2 Likes

Hooray! The amazing is about to begin!

2 Likes

Never stop believing in the power of the GF :stuck_out_tongue: So happy for you!

753380ed59a52f10cab032a6d08d2b17

10 Likes

The good news is that generally design takes much longer than lasering. I think your family will be able to share it pretty easily … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations to you and to @redshift !!! The excitement continues!