Glowforge App has slowed to a crawl

The App has slowed to a crawl, I have restarted everything and still very slow and lagy…

Is this with a file you have tried before? I have been using it most of the day and haven’t noticed any issues so there is a chance it may be the file you are working with.

1 Like

Possibly, let me try a different file.
Thanks

1 Like

Sounds good let me know what you find out

Thanks so much for the idea, that is exactly what it is. I guess I just have to do the design again on the file that is not working right.

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: It might something as simple as too many nodes. Is it an engrave?

Name Puzzle with both engrave and cuts. I have been bangin them out all day and then that one just gave me the slow app.

2 Likes

App was fine for me today between noon and 5 PST

Thanks for the help, @primal_healer! @textureddesigns512, are you still having trouble uploading that file? If you are, could you post it for us to investigate further? You can also email it to support@glowforge.com, and we’ll happily take a look at it.

No, I was able to redesign it in Inkscape and it worked out perfect. Thank you so much for the follow up.

Thanks,

Mike

1 Like

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!