Glowforge aura won't refresh bed image

HELP!! I can’t refresh the bed image, is there any new ideas other than cleaning and the WiFi? I tried what seems like everything. And I’m getting an error message. I’m so frustrated right now. I’ve only ever completed about 5 projects on it and I have had it less than a month.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Unless you’ve already done this, I suggest you close out your browser, shut your Glowforge off, then just start all over. You don’t say what the error message is, though…that might help us help you.

4 Likes

The error message says " We’re sorry, and unexpected error has occurred. If the issue persist contact support with details about what’s causing this error to occur

1 Like

That sometimes comes up when there’s an issue with your design. In addition to @Xabbess’s suggestion about turning off and closing out - I’d manually clear the cache on your browser. Sometimes when it has an issue, it doesn’t actually reload the page from scratch so you get stuck in a loop.
If it comes up again after doing all that, try loading the Gift of Good Measure (as it’s a known-good design) and see if that loads ok!

3 Likes

Ok, Thank you! I’ll try that and see if it works.

2 Likes

@ deirdrebeth I cleared my cache and restarted the wiFi, powered off the Aura and rebooted my computer but still nothing. Any more suggestions?

1 Like

You might try using a different browser. Chrome seems to be the most compatible with the GFUI, but it you’re already using that, you may have to contact support at 1-855-338-2122.

3 Likes

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.