Glowforge basic doesn’t turn on after we use it for 10-15 min, needs atleast an hour of rest to start back again
- We checked at 2 different power points the result is the same
- We checked with a different power cable, the result is the same.
- Temperature shouldn’t be a problem as we are using it in winters 7-8 degree C
- Many of the times our work gets stuck as Glowforge doesn’t turn ON after we use it for a single job for 10 min only.
- And even at the time of the working, it pauses at times and resumes on its own, this happens very frequently almost every 7-8 sec.
- And many of the times, it asks us to setup again, shows green light.
- Could it be some heating issue?
- Power supply issue?