Glowforge Box

Not sure where to post this, but I have a Glowforge shipping box and packing material available for free if anyone needs one. I want to keep a few of the shipping parts for securing the laser. The box is in good shape, same as when I received my machine a year ago.

I am going to cut it up because it takes too much room and hate to do it.

I live in the San Diego area. I will give it a week to see if anyone needs it.

Thanks,
Terry

4 Likes

Very nice to offer it. I hope you are considering that you might need it yourself if you have to send your machine back? They charge $250 for a replacement box. I do understand that it takes up a lot of space. I still have mine after 6 years…just in case.

11 Likes

You will want to keep the box as you will need all that stuff if you even want to move the machine across town. I have mine sitting on end in the corner of a room with a lamp on top as a really tall table, but it will cost perhaps a total of $300 if you need to return it for any reason, even if there is a problem while under warranty and all would otherwise be free.

• $250 for the box ,plus shipping, plus the orange bits
10 Likes

Thank you for your reply, I may keep it.

Terry

7 Likes

Thank you for your reply. You are right, I may find a place for it.

Terry

5 Likes

I kept mine under the bed until we got a new shed, so now it’s out there. But under the bed worked because it was out of sight, out of mind, but always available should I need it.

3 Likes

Thank you, I have decided to keep it for now.

Terry

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.