Glowforge button will not turn teal or reconnect to wifi

I have been experiencing offline issues for the past several days. Sometimes when I start up the glowforge app and my computer all is well and then there are sometimes it remains in offline mode despite going through every step of troubleshooting. Today it completely dropped wifi and I had to begin reconnection. The first time I pushed the button it turned teal within 15 seconds of holding, stated I needed to restart my computer, router, and machine and retry. I did so per instructions and now no matter how long I hold the button it will not turn teal or light up in any fashion. Ive cycled the machine several times with no luck. How can I fix this? I have already contact support via email however I am hoping I can find a fix quickly and im not out days on end waiting for a reply or a new machine. All help appreciated.

I’m so sorry to hear you’re running into trouble. Unfortunately, the button issue you’ve reported is something we won’t be able to resolve remotely. I see that you already emailed us about this, and I just followed up a few minutes ago to arrange a warranty replacement. I’m going to close this thread so we can keep working on it there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.