Glowforge did a thing. On the day they said they would do the thing!

After having my original estimate of Oct 23rd, slip to the 25th, I figured there was some small chance I might get my Golden Ticket today.

I came down to the studio to check a 3D print, and when I turned around, I saw the Email Banner “Would you like your Glowforge?” Why yes. Yes I would!

52 Likes

Me too, me too! Just got my Golden Ticket email! Ordered a Pro on Oct 15th.

20 Likes

Now you turn the corner… :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Congratulations to you both!

4 Likes

Many congrats to you both, and prepare to ‘laser all the things’. You are about to lose time and money taken up by your other vices.

2 Likes

You mean go down the Rabbit Hole.

3 Likes

I almost checked email the evening of the 24th (I was showing the 23rd), didn’t. 6:00 a.m. on the 25th … thought I should check email before I do anything … 6:30 … KNEW I should have checked email first.

Me too!

13 Likes

Yay for you! You will have so much fun!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Very happy for you! Congrats!

1 Like

So I’ve found that after you no longer have to obsess over the “Shipping” email, your focus turns to delivery info, and UPS Mychioce. (My postcard arrived today)

7 Likes

Got my shipping notice for my free ProofGrade supplies just now. Getting excited to get my GF.

4 Likes

Me too!!

1 Like

Got my :proofgrade: materials today and my order from Inventables. Now all I need is a :glowforge:!

The waiting between Proofgrade pack and Glowforge feels like Limbo. Time moves slowly.

4 Likes