Our Glowforge does not work and we need to find out the reason. I contacted Glowforge but takes too long to reply and it is frustrating.
The Glowforge does not engrave at all and apparently the mirrors work.
Is any support from anyone? I had to buy a second Glowforge due to our work but we need to fix this, if it does not have any support we will send the second one back as it does not have any sense for us due to the support. (it takes too long)
I hope someone can help with this.
They are probably going to need a little more information about what specifically isn’t working. (Tell them as much as you can about the problem.)
- What were you trying to do with it?
- Was the problem on one specific file or does it not engrave on any files?
- Do you have the design completely placed inside of the gray striped areas at the edges?
- Are you working on Proofgrade material or some Unknown Material?
- If it’s a non-Proofgrade material, did you set the material thickness? Did you set the settings in the Manual settings area?
In addition, for testing purposes, they will normally ask you to print the Gift of Good Measure file, making sure that you have the design placed completely inside of the gray striped engraving limits on the bed, and then take a screen shot that includes the rulers so they can see where it is placed. Post that picture and let them know what happened.
I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.