Glowforge just knows how to keep failing me! lol lol

So as I wait for my 3rd unit to come. I’m stuck using this machine… It’s now stuck on scanning… Can you guys assist… This is getting to be a joke… Can I get an update on my delivery for my new one… I asked for it to be here this week and not a peep from you guys…

I would love my money back if this machine is not here by friday.
I will also be writing up my BBB review on your company, on your facebook, twitter, I will send smoke signals to let people know what you do to ALL of us customers. I have pages of complaints from tons of other unhappy buyers… I’m sure your future buyers are unaware of your company practices. I will not go away… .
I love being a pain in the ass because I’m not out much since I have my real laser an Orion.
I was DUMB by falling for your commercials at 3am lol
What can I say???
But seriously - You guys sold me a brand new Junker- Then send me a refub? And now I’m supposed to get a whole brand new unit when ALL I want is my money back…

I’m honestly done playing… .You guys can’t really hurt me any more than you have… So it’s war - Until I get either my money back or a tracking that shows a Friday delivery… I’m gonna start talking to EVERY person that is interested in buy an over priced forge and explain that they can get better lasers for much cheaper (even with a rotary for cups!) and also lasers that don’t break down constantly and then when they do break down, you have to wait a long time for support and most likely have to ship your unit back and then wait weeks for a replacement. In that time - Your business goes under because you trusted a laser that you cant fix on your own…
My orion from CHINA - is 100% fixable from my house and does not leave. I bought two tubes as back ups for the price glowforge charges to inconvenience you by forcing you to send in your laser to them for repairs… When I can do it myself QUICKER no downtime in my business…
Clearly glowforge wants to see people fail by selling lemons and also by forcing people to be tied into their repair service. VERY greedy company…
Hopefully I get my money back so I can just vanish and never speak or think about glowforge again… But I swear on all of my 343 brothers that I lost on 9/11 and also I got injured on that day and became disabled - That I will take from your pockets more than the chump change you took from me… Hell I could of had TWO working Orions right now, for the price that I paid for this Hobby toy! If I didn’t believe in buying American… I would of never invested in your company… It’s such a shame that a overseas laser can out perform your company!
Hell, Even their customer service is amazing!! They sent me a photo of my laser getting on a cargo ship because I was worried… So not for nothin… You guys have A LOT to learn from them…
Especially how not to rip people off with faulty equipment…

I just WANT TO WORK
Tracking or Refund -
While I wait… I’m going to go see how many people, I can change their mind about buying this useless junk that you guys are going to clearly force me to be stuck with… So I might as well have some fun now… I’m done with broken promises… Game on…
My goal - To take 50k out out of your pockets since you keep taking money out of mine…
I do not care what you have to do to make this happen… frankly - IT would be best if you went down to your warehouse and ripped off a packing slip going to some unsuspecting poor person and slap my name on it and refund THEM and give me theirs… I don’t want other people to suffer like me. I’m disabled and very upset…

So this machine has went from cutting issues, Fan issue, Coolant issue due to poor workmanship at your company and now - STUCK Giant paper weight… Another Quality product from the team at glowforge!! Round of applause ladies and gentlemen

126323725_10160550291498378_8680105940722132308_n

Oh no! That’s awful to hear, I’m so sorry.

Regarding the trouble centering

I’ve extracted the logs from your Glowforge and looked at the trouble you’ve been experiencing. The issues you’re seeing might be caused by a poor connection with the cables on your lid. Please follow the steps below to check the lid connections:

1. Turn off your unit.

2. Open the lid.

3. Using both hands, gently roll the laser arm to the front of the unit.

4. There are 5 clips pictured below. Check each one to ensure it is closed. The clip should lie flat, and you shouldn’t be able to flip it in any direction.

5. If any of the clips are open, please take a photo and attach it to your reply. Don’t try to adjust or reseat the cable until reaching back out to us.

Thank you for checking that out for us. If everything is connected properly, it’s likely that the black cable on the lid has a problem. I’d like to send you a replacement for that cable, along with some instructions on how to replace it so we can get you back to printing as quickly as possible, I can get one of those cables to you quicker than I can a new replacement unit.

Please let me know what you find out, and I’ll get the black cable shipped out asap unless you’re able to resolve the problem while investigating those clips.

Regarding the replacement unit

I has not shipped yet.

Pip - I have done this and watching yet another machine fall apart While waiting for another machine is NOT cool And shows me how your machines are built.

Refund TODAY.
I’m tired of this slowforge AND WATCHING THEM FALL APART SLOWLY.

This just proves how your machines are built and the problems that can occur when owning your machine. Sorry but you guys took enough business away from me with having to wait for you to trouble shoot when I can just fix my Orion laser myself! And it was cheaper lol :joy: from China!! And it’s better than this American piece of poop :poop:.

Please give back cash or I will be a thorn in your side :slight_smile:

I’m up to saving 7 people from buying this crap. thank god, I have changed their minds. So that’s 7 units that you could of sold. But no… you rather just sit on your hands with me. A very unhappy customer with a loud mouth. Everyday my machine does not print I shall just keep talking about how bad this product is.

I’m done :white_check_mark: I almost fell for it. But no.

TRACKING TODAY. I’m in the process of also talking to shame on you as well as my new lawyer. I have nothing else to do with my life. As a disabled man. They love the fact that you guys took 5k from a disabled 9/11 responder with cancer and now taking money out of my pocket.
Plus they love all the research that I have done on your company to show you show lemons.

Are you guys ready for your 15min?
Money or tracking today (not to Tomorrow). Or I will not accept tracking at a later time. And I have requested a full refund.
My Lawyer also stated that you guys should read the “lemon law” in your lovely state.

I’m also calling OSHA to have them drop by your plant and take a peek at what’s going on there safety wise. If you guys keep building crap then I’m sure there might me some issues hidden in your company that I can’t wait to find while sitting in my wheelchair all day.

I want this resolved by days end. So choices are.
Tracking for another piece of crap By days end… (I will just wait till this new machine you send me dies in a month and then I can buy another real laser)
Or
Refund so you can get me out of your hair because if you send me yet another lemon :lemon:. You guys are not going to like the outcome what happens.

Don’t make me be the guy that puts together a class action lawsuit against your company. I see all the reviews now! (Wish I seen them when I bought this).

Your answer please - Nothing personal pip but your company clearly sucks man.

I’m tired of watching these machines fall apart in front of me or while I’m on the forums and see everyone else’s issues.

Not cool.
Refund or tracking today.
Lawyer said do not accept any offer after today, so hopefully can be resolved with out having to go to court and waste more of my time. But hey. I sued people for less and won. So I’m reality I already paid back my machine and I have a new laser up and running.

So now I can afford to sit here and cause trouble until I get what I want. I would highly suggest talking to your manager before answering me. (Thin ice as my lawyer said).

Great thanks! Looks like that resolved the issue.

It looks like you’ve been able to print since contacting us. That’s great!

Regarding the Replacement Unit

You should receive an email confirmation when it ships which will include the tracking number.

Since you’re back up and printing, I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!

4 Likes