Glowforge live on HSN today

I’m thinking that’s why they only offered the Plus model. My guess (I’m too lazy to check and see for sure) is the other two are more likely to be backordered.

2 Likes

Just great—- now we are going to lose @dan because he is going to be the next HSN host.

Just watched the video —— I am a QVC and HSN aficionado.

Excellent presentation with @bailey and @dan

Both of your personalities shined!!!

3 Likes

I watched from the beginning of the craft segment all the way through the Glowforge part. It was HARD, because the non-stop chatter is mentally exhausting for my poor introvert brain, but I muscled through it for @dan and @bailey! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I thought they both did a great job, but I was really disappointed that they cut @bailey’s time so short. :frowning:

7 Likes

Dang! Missed it. Was it good? Where is the video?

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Just imagine your audience naked

1 Like

Congrats! I missed it, but I’m sure you were great.

2 Likes

HSN already purchased, waited for, and received the units they’re selling. Once they buy them, they are theirs, and they get to set pricing, delivery, etc. I was just the hired help to do the commercial. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Here is the video.

https://www.hsn.com/products/glowforge-plus-3d-laser-printer-with-proof-grade-materi/20001039

3 Likes

I almost ordered another one after watching the video! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.